WorkflowAR is a web based suite of Accounts Receivable, Credit, Collection and Deduction analysis tools.
WFAR provides seamless interfaces with any ERP and A/R System (SAP, Oracle, JDE, Legacy Systems) and helps manage and analyze the daily workflow of every professional in the A/R Department.
WorkflowAR’s functionality encompasses three major areas:
- Credit, Collection & Deduction Management
- Automated and Prioritized workflow activity
- Overall Portfolio Analysis- trending, reporting, dashboards
- Improve DSO and profits by optimizing daily cash flow and working capital
- Support business initiatives with management and control of A/R processes and priorities
- Reduce business risk with identification and analysis of critical A/R business measures
- Enable staff to enhance relationships with customers and improve efficiency by minimizing time spent on administrative and routine tasks
Learn More--> Visit our Products Page
WorkflowAR 4.1 Released!
Contact us for an online demo:
Stan Dumoch, Vice President, Business Solutions
Phone: (866)265-3298 ext. 4
NEWS: Credit Today reports how WFAR helps cure deduction problems at Haier America!
Click here to read: Credit Today: Curing Deduction Problems
"I depend on WorkflowAR to be my one stop shop. It is wonderful to have an infinite number of capabilities at my finger tips!" Business Analyst
WorkflowAR "...creates a seamless flow of communication through all internal business functions." Collections Analyst
WFAR is "...easy to use and has had an immediate, and effective impact on our performance." Credit Manager
WFAR "...has always been extremely responsive to our requests and their level of service is beyond compare" IT Management
"WorkflowAR improved my productivity by simplifying the collection process." Collection Analyst
WFAR "...a great tool .. quick and easy way for snapshot reviews." Credit and Collections Supervisor
"We chose WorkflowAR because of the flexibility of the system, the ease of customization, and the fair price tag " Accounts Receivable Manager
News & Events
NACM Credit Congress and Expo
June 8 - 11, 2014
CRF Credit Forum and Expo
August 18 - 20, 2014